Our Language Table series, Something to Talk About, offers a chance to meet other people over light snacks for fun, informal activities and casual conversation. During Summer Quarter 2020, we'll be holding virtual sessions that anyone in the Northwestern community may join.
- Free and open to all members of the Northwestern community
- All events held online in Summer 2020. Register in advance to get a link to the session.
- Each event highlights a specific aspect of American culture
- Ask questions, share experiences and opinions with peers and ELP staff
- A supportive environment for speakers at any level of English proficiency
Fall Quarter 2020 Something to Talk About Events
All Language Table events have finished for Summer 2020. Check back in early September for the Fall Quarter 2020 schedule.
Questions about Language Table? Contact ELP Program Coordinator, Brian Hampson, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Click here to be taken to the main registration and eligibility page.