- For general information about your eligibility and priority for services, go to our Eligibility Page.
- Before registering for services, get information on our offerings by academic status or service type (see below).
- Once you have reviewed this information, please go to our Online Registration page to sign up for specific services.
- Registering for the first time? Need a refresher? Download our registration guide here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also call our Assistant Director, Brian Hampson, with questions at 847-467-6053.
By Academic Status:
Spring Quarter 2023 flyers for specific groups COMING SOON. Please note that flyers are two pages in length-click through to see the second page in your browser window.
- For PhD/MFA Students - COMING SOON
- For Postdoctoral Fellows - COMING SOON
- For TGS Masters Students - COMING SOON
- For Northwestern Affiliates - COMING SOON
- Group Class (LING 380-20) "Speech Acts & the SPEAK Test" - COMING SOON
- Group Class (LING 380-21) "Improve for English Communication" - COMING SOON
- Group Class (LING 381-20) "Academic Writing for Graduate Students" - COMING SOON
- Individual Instruction (LING 482) - COMING SOON
- Supported Online Speech & Language Training (LING 483) - COMING SOON
- Instruction & Practice Small Group - COMING SOON